Walkie Talkie reception issue (silent or low)
When there is no sound or low sound during the use of the walkie talkie, the first step is to check whether the battery voltage is sufficient. If the battery is normal, please check whether the receiving and transmitting frequencies and sub tone settings of the receiver and other walkie talkies are consistent. Under normal circumstances, please check in the following order:
- Check the external socket of the horn and replace it if there are any problems.
- Check the quality of the horn and replace it if there are any issues.
- Check the encoder and potentiometer, and if there are any problems, please replace them.
- Check the contact between the soft circuit plug and the motherboard socket. If there are any problems, please reinstall or replace the plug and socket.
- Check the contact between the antenna and the antenna base. If there are any issues, please replace the antenna or antenna base.
Walkie Talkie launch issue
The problem with the transmitter of the walkie talkie is generally caused by the following reasons:
- The battery is out of charge or the battery voltage is insufficient. Solution: Replace the battery or charge the battery.
- The launch key (PT T key) is faulty. Solution: Replace the launch key.
- Poor contact of the external microphone socket shrapnel caused internal blockage. Solution: Adjust the shrapnel or replace the microphone socket.
- Poor contact between the soft circuit plug and the motherboard socket. Solution: Please reinstall or replace the plug and socket.
- The microphone (transmitter) is faulty. Solution: Replace the microphone.
Walkie Talkie does not turn on (crashes)
Install the battery, turn on the power, and the walkie talkie will not turn on. After confirming that the battery is charged and the battery contacts are in normal contact. Firstly, it is necessary to check whether the safety tube has burned out due to the instantaneous excessive current. If the fuse is normal, the fault is usually caused by poor contact between the soft circuit plug and the motherboard socket. Simply replace the soft circuit plug or motherboard socket.
Walkie talkie beeps when turned on
The walkie talkie has advanced fault self checking function, and when there is a beep sound during startup, it is often due to the following faults discovered during the walkie talkie’s startup self check:
- Frequency error, writing frequency outside the frequency range of the walkie talkie itself. Solution: Rewrite frequently.
- Poor contact of the soft circuit. Solution: Replace the soft circuit plug or motherboard socket.
- VCO loss of lock and related device failure. Solution: Replace 12.8M crystal oscillator or related components such as TC1 and TC2.