3.5mm Jack Plug Handheld Shoulder Speaker Mic Microphone Ptt Compatible with zello app Built-in battery 1000 mah type-c charging
QX16 Mobile phone (active) Instructions:
1. The black button above the microphone is the switch button.
2. After the microphone is turned on, the traffic light blinks. Indicates the standby state of the microphone.
3. That is, insert the intercom device and turn off the microphone traffic light. Indicates the connection status.
4. Hold down the transmitter button to speak, the red light will light up, and the red light will go out after releasing the transmitter button.
5. The microphone flashes red and green when the power is low, and shuts down and charges with Type-C cable.
6. The red light is steady on when charging, and the green light indicates when full.
Audio conversion cable TYPE-C-3.5mm (audio parsing module of analog signal, does not support digital signal conversion)
Because there are so many models, we can’t tell. Whether the audio adapters used by different phones are digital or analog
Audio conversion cable type-c-3.5mm Microphone cannot be used on mobile phone. Solution: Replace conversion cable with digital chip conversion cable
You can test by using a normal headset. The test key is defined as whether the key on the headset can trigger PTT use.
（Hold down the transmitter button to speak, the red light will light up, and the red light will go out after releasing the transmitter button.）
The headset and microphone buttons work differently, but the definition is the same, so if the device headset can be used, the microphone can be used