Motorola GP328 Professional Handheld Radio Transmitter Walkie Talkie
- Motorola’s unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Easy to Use
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life.
- Tri-colour LED Battery Gauge indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength.
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users/talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible.
- Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one of the lightest in its range.
- Frequency Range: VHF 136-174, UHF 430-470,450-527 MHz
- Output power: VHF 1W/5W, UHF 1W/4W
- Channel: 16
- Channel spacing: 12.5/25KHz
- Emergency call
- Build-in CTCSS/ DCS
- DIMF ANI/DTMF Paging
- Auto scan priority channel
- TOT function
12.Talk Range: 5-10 km
13.Dimension: 137×57.5×37.5 mm(exclude)
- Weight: 420g(include battery)
|GP328 Technical Specification|
|Weight(with battery)||420gincldu battery)|
|Battery||lithium battery OR Ni-MH battery|
|compatible with American military standard (MIL-STD-810C/D/E)|
|Max Freq deviation||<5KHz|
|Adjacent channel selectivity||≥65dB|
|Audio power output||500mw when distortion less than 10%|
Standard Package Contains:
1 x Motorola GP328 Radio
1 x Battery
1 x Antenna
1 x Charger
1 x Belt Clip
1 x User’s Manual