NRL7100 Radio Connector Network Radio Link (Panel Controller) for ICOM IC-7100 Transceiver Panel
It is specially designed for ICOM IC-7100, which is used to link the host and the panel through the network to realize the remote operation of the IC-7100.
With this unit, you can put the host of the IC-7100 in one place, and the panel and microphone of the IC-7100 in another. Through the network link, it can realize remote SSB calling and receiving, frequency adjustment, button operation, power on/off, CW and other operations.
NRL7100 host controller should be used with NRL7100 panel controller.
– It uses short packet communication. The internal network delay is about 10ms, and the server data round-trip delay is about 30ms (actually determined by the network environment).
– This unit uses regular ordinary household broadband.
– The public IP obtained by the router can be a fixed IP, a dynamic IP, or a virtual IP (not a real public IP).
– When using a computer to PING the machine in the intranet, the delay is required to be as short as possible, less than 5MS. Excessive delay may cause the sound to be intermittent.
– This machine uses a network cable interface. Interfaces such as WIFI/4G needs to be converted by the user.
– Real-time two-way full-duplex communication of the machine. The data duplex flow is about 16KB/S, and 1-hour traffic is about 58MB. When using 4G in the car, please consider the traffic by yourself.
– The public network IP obtained by the two parties through the router can directly PING each other, and can directly connect to each other through I.
– The public network IP obtained by the two parties through the router cannot be pinged directly to each other, and needs to be interconnected through the server.
Basic Functions and Characteristics:
– Support IC-7100 panel operation + hand microphone + CW full function
– Support intranet and public network
– Support IP direct connection, DNS domain name resolution, and DHCP
– Full-duplex audio transmission transparent transmission, full-duplex TTL data transparent transmission, full-duplex IO signal transparent transmission, full-duplex CW signal transparent transmission
– TTL data FIFO cache function
– Audio automatic buffer synchronization technology, 8K transceiver buffer, G.711 encoding, bit rate 64Kbps (8KB/S)
– Automatically reconnect when disconnected
– Automatic IC-7100 Heartbeat Maintenance Function
– 100M/10M compatible RJ45 network port, supporting 568A-568B network cable
– Only one network port number used to support server connections
– A built-in low-power audio amplifier can drive 8 ohm 2W speakers
– DC 10-15V wide voltage input
– Integrated USB port for firmware upgrade and setting parameters, supporting network setting parameters
– Support user’s own firmware upgrade and automatic setting memory
– Dimensions 120 x 100 x 24mm/4.7 x 3.9 x 0.9″
– 1 x Panel Controller Box
– 1 x Power Adapter
– Together, NRL7100 host controller and panel controller must be used with your transceiver.
– IC-7100 transceiver and other items pictured are not included, for demonstration purposes only. Thank you for your understanding!
– The use of the product requires certain electrical connection knowledge, computer knowledge, and basic network knowledge.
– It is not recommended for HAM users without any basic knowledge.