QJE 13.8V 30A DC Switching Power Supply PS30SWVI 6Th Generation Regulated Power Supply For Radios
Input voltage: 220V AC
Output Voltage: Standard 13.8V (also adjustable between 8.1V and 15.0V)
Output current: 30A (maximum), 20A (continuous)
Protection: Short circuit, automatic current limiting
Size: about W155XH76X D205mm
1. Even if the negative terminal of the device is grounded, use the correct terminal to connect the cable. ⒉ When plugging the device into a wall outlet, it must be turned off.
3. Place the device in a dry and ventilated area.
4. Never touch the unit while it is working. Even though it is designed for high efficiency, the unit can still get hot.
5. The current limiting system will prevent the device from overloading.
6. If a short circuit occurs during the output process, the unit will be protected by the short circuit protection function. Turn the unit off and fix the cause of the short circuit immediately before turning it back on.
7. Do not use this equipment for equipment that requires a large current input at the beginning, such as electric equipment. Do not use this unit to charge car batteries.
8. Before replacing the fuse, please make sure that the device is turned off and the power is cut off. Be sure to use the specified type of fuse.
9. Make sure the product is always properly grounded to prevent electric shock and reduce noise.
10. Never disassemble, modify and touch the inside of the device unnecessarily. Failure to do so may damage the product and void the warranty.