Yaesu FT-818ND FT-818 QRP 6W HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Mobile Transceiver FT 818 ND
YAESU FT-818ND HF+UV all band portable short wave radio built-in TCXO-9 6
NEW Arrival HF/ VHF/ UHF All Mode Portable Transceiver – FT-818. The new FT-818 incorporates all the many basic and attractive features of the ever-popular FT-817ND while providing upgrades desired by many existing owners.
The FT-818 provides 6W of solid output power with an external DC power source. The supplied Ni-MH battery pack (SBR-32MH) has been upgraded to now provide larger battery capacity – 9.6v/ 1900mAh. The recent launch of several new satellites is a certain indicator that the large global community of satellite enthusiast are going to be very delighted to learn that the FT-818 includes a Built-in TCXO-9 oscillator that gives the FT-818 fantastic frequency stability (±0.5ppm).
The FT-818 includes all the useful functions that are included in the FT-817ND: Dual VFOs; Split-Frequency operation; IF Shift; Clarifier “R.I.T”; IF Noise Blanker; RF Gain and Squelch control; IPO (Intercept Point Optimization); AM Aircraft reception; AM and FM Broadcast reception; VOX; Built-in Electronic Keyer; Adjustable CW Pitch; Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS); Built-in CTCSS Encoder/ Decoders; 208 memory channels with 10 memory groups; two antenna connectors; Automatic Power-Off (APO) and Time-Out-Timer(TOT) functions; and so on.
- RX: 100 kHz – 33 MHz; 33 MHz – 56 MHz; 76 MHz – 108 MHz; 108 MHz – 154 MHz; 420 MHz – 470 MHz
- TX: 1.8 MHz – 29.7 MHz (5.3320 MHz/ 5.3480 MHz/ 5.3585 MHz/ 5.3730 MHz/ 5.4050MHz); 50 MHz – 54 MHz; 144 MHz – 148 MHz; 430 MHz – 450 MHz (Amateur Bands only)
- Increased power output 6W(SSB, CW, FM) 2.0W(AM Carrier)
- Improved frequency stability ±0.5 ppm : Built-in TCXO-9
- Larger battery capacity : 9.6V/1,900mAh (SBR-32)
Radio Features: – Increased power output 6W(SSB, CW, FM) 2.0W(AM Carrier) *NEW!
– Improved frequency stability ±0.5 ppm : Built-in TCXO-9 *NEW!
– Larger battery capacity : 9.6V/1,900mAh (SBR-32) *NEW!
– 208 Memory Channels / 10 Memory Groups
– Operates on 160-10m , HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm Bands
– Ultra Compact and Portable
– Two Antenna Connectors
– IF Shift, IF Noise Blanker, IPO, ATT
– CW “Semi-Break-in”, CW Reverse, CW Pitch Control
– Built-in Electronic Keyer
– Multi-Color Easy to see LCD
– Internal Battery Operation Capability
– ARS Automatic Repeater Shift
– APO Automatic Power Off
– Front Panel Key Lock Mode
Supplied Accessories: Hand Microphone(MH-31A8J)
Battery (SBR-32 9.6V 1900mAh Ni-MH )
Battery Case (FBA-28) (Requires 8 “AA: batteries)
Whip Antenna for 50/144/430 MHz (YHA-63)
DC Cable (E-DC-6)
Shoulder Strap, Ferrite Core, Rubber Foot
Battery Charger (PA-48)
Frequency Ranges: RX 100 kHz – 33 MHz
33 MHz – 56 MHz
76 MHz – 108 MHz
108 MHz – 154 MHz
420 MHz – 470 MHz
TX 1.8 MHz – 29.7 MHz
(5.3320 MHz/ 5.3480 MHz/ 5.3585 MHz/ 5.3730 MHz/ 5.4050MHz) 50 MHz – 54 MHz
144 MHz – 148 MHz
430 MHz – 450 MHz (Amateur Bands only)
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne (SSB/CW/AM/FM)
Single-Conversion Superheterodyne (WFM)
Modulation Type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB,USB), F3E(FM), F1D(PACKET), F2D(PACKET)
RF Power Output : 6 W (SSB/CW/FM), 2 W (AM Carrier) @13.8 V
Memory Channels: 208
Case Size(W x H x D): 135 x 38 x 165 mm (5.31″ x 1.5″ x 6.50″) w/o knob and connector
Weight: 900 g (1.98 lbs) (w/o Battery, Antenna and Microphone)